US-based fast growing company, with well designed product design & product development, looking for a DevOps engineer.
• 1+ years experience with software engineering, release engineering, and/or configuration management;
• Strong knowledge of AWS;
• Expertise with a variety of build, release, and management packages;
• Expertise with build automation tools such as Docker;
• Expertise with Terraform;
• Understanding the CI/CD process;
• Experience building Java and Node.JS applications;
• Knowledge of Unix/Linux, with some Mac experience;
• Ability to create, debug and improve Groovy, Ruby, Python scripts.
As a plus:
• Working knowledge of Postgres databases;
• Experience with monitoring (DataDog, AWS CloudWatch).
• Support and improve our tools for continuous build, automated testing, and release management;
• Work closely with Development, Quality Engineering and Operations teams to identify, prioritize, and drive issues to resolution quickly;
• Improve the effectiveness of our build and release cycle through the development, tracking, and reporting of metrics;
• Own, manage and improve our release process with a focus on scale and efficiency;
• Build and maintain tools needed during release pushes;
• Automate repeatable tasks with scripting languages such as Python/Ruby/Bash.
• Challenging tasks & professional growth;
• A friendly experienced team;
• Up to 50% compensation of educational courses and conferences price for professional growth;
• Free English classes;
• 23 business days of paid leave;
• Fascinating corporate events;
• Gifts for significant life events.