Our company is looking for Middle/Senior DevOps Engineers to join a global industrial project. You will work with one of the largest B2B company in the world using the latest cutting edge technologies. Platform work happens and exists within Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
• 3+ years of experience in DevOps Engineering;
• Proficiency in GCP and IT solutions - VM/Compute sizing, patching, vulnerability scanning, boot scripting (Operating systems specific shells, i.e. PowerShell, ssh);
• Experience with Terraform - modules, Terraform Enterprise, Consul;
• Experience with Sentinel - custom rules, configuration, cloud upgrades;
• Forseti - custom rules, configuration, cloud upgrades via terraform;
• Skills in Cloud Networking (specific to GCP) -- routing, firewalls, shared vpc, Cloud VPN, load balancers;
• Strong understanding of DevSecOps process - Circle CI, GitHub webhooks, SAST/DAST tools integration;
• SSO,Oauth 2.0, OKTA SAML integration, Authorization models using GCP IAM;
• Service Accounts, KMS Management, Secret Manager, GCP Cloud Functions;
• Cloud Registry, Cloud Build;
• English - Intermediate or higher.
• Discipline and strong attention to details;
• The ability for teamwork;
• The desire to learn and grow as a professional.
• Challenging tasks & professional growth;
• A friendly experienced team;
• Up to 50% compensation of educational courses and conferences price for professional growth;
• Free English classes;
• 23 business days leave;
• Fascinating corporate events;
• Gifts for significant life events.