Our company is looking for talented professionals to join our project with microservices architecture and to work full time as a DevOps Engineer (AWS).
Our Product is a unified end-to-end SaaS platform for marketing & sales managers that delivers content management, communication tools, and powerful buyer activity analytics to inform every stage of the sales process.
Chosen by industry-leading brands including Google, Amazon, Bloomberg, Yelp, and Verizon, our Product helps sales teams create truly exceptional customer experiences. We make every sales interaction count — whether it’s an online presentation during the Product web conference or through the Product email service.
Web conferencing is based on our own telephony and webcam service together with the screen-share and live-record microservices.
The system’s Email Pitch feature allows sharing sales content via personalized emails through the Product email agent or integrated Gmail/Office 365 plugins.
Our Platform also includes the massive data tracking of all aspects of the sales manager’s activities and customer engagement; integration with the industry gold standards CRM systems (MS Dynamics and Salesforce) and the list of other valuable connections (Gong, Slack, Office 365, Gmail, Google Drive, iCloud, DropBox, etc.).
We embrace transparent processes, which is why we follow Agile methodology and work in two-week sprints.
Stack of Technologies:
AWS services: EC2, Lambda (+Lambda@Edge), Elastic Beanstalk, ECR, ECS, EKS, S3, RDS (+ Aurora), Neptune, VPC, CloudFront, Route 53, API Gateway, AWS Cloud Map, CodeBuild, CloudWatch, MediaConvert, Elastic Transcoder, IAM, Secrets Manager, SQS, SNS, CloudTrail;
Kubernetes: EKS, KOPS;
Deployment tools and languages: Chef, Ansible, Python, Ruby, Groovy;
CI/CD tools: Jenkins (+k8s slaves, + jenkins pipeline library), CodeBuild;
Monitoring: Prometheus, Grafana, Datadog, PagerDuty;
About the role
As a DevOps team member, you will design, install, maintain and administer technology infrastructure while providing recommendations for incorporating and supporting new technologies.
• Supporting and improving our tools for continuous build, automated testing, and release management;
• Working closely with Development, Quality Engineering and Operations teams to identify, prioritize, and drive issues to resolution quickly;
• Improving the effectiveness of our build and release cycle through the development, tracking, and reporting of metrics;
• Owning, managing and improving our release process with a focus on scale and efficiency;
• Building and maintaining tools needed during release pushes;
• Automating repeatable tasks with scripting languages such as Python/Ruby/Bash.
Required skills and experience
• 3+ years experience with software engineering, release engineering, and/or configuration management;
• Strong knowledge of AWS;
• Expertise in a variety of build, release, and management packages;
• Expertise in Docker;
• Expertise in Terraform;
• Understanding the CI/CD process;
• Experience in building Java and Node.JS applications;
• Knowledge of Unix/Linux, with some Mac experience;
• Ability to create, debug and improve Groovy, Ruby, Python scripts.
Nice to have:
• Working knowledge of Postgres databases;
• Experience with monitoring (DataDog, AWS CloudWatch).
• Strong opportunities for professional and career growth - Meetups, TechClubs, Professional Library and more;
• Challenging tasks with a friendly experienced team;
• Flat hierarchy without micromanagement — our doors are open, and all teammates are approachable;
• Direct communication with stakeholders and the ability to influence product development;
• Up to 50% compensation of educational courses and conferences price for professional growth;
• Discounts and bonuses of IT Loyalty program;
• Free English classes and The Business English Course;
• 23 business days leave and medical Covid support;
• Legal and accounting support;
• Regular team events and activities;
• Gifts for significant life events.
About the Company:
Techstack is a full-stack development company that works on products that matter and creates craft solutions for businesses and people.
We are not solo players, but a band with common goals to shift our expertise and get better things.
Now we are 140+ highly-skilled specialists, and we keep growing as a team and as professionals.