Our company is looking for talented professionals to join our project with microservices architecture and to work full time as a Senior Java Developer.
Our Product is a unified end-to-end SaaS platform for marketing&sales managers that delivers content management, communication tools, and powerful buyer activity analytics to inform every stage of the sales process.
Chosen by industry-leading brands including Google, Amazon, Bloomberg, Yelp, and Verizon, our Product helps sales teams create truly exceptional customer experiences. We make every sales interaction count — whether it’s an online presentation during the Product web conference or through the Product email service.
Web conferencing is based on our own telephony and webcam service together with the screen-share and live-record microservices.
The system’s Email Pitch feature allows sharing sales content via personalized emails through the Product email agent or integrated Gmail/Office 365 plugins.
Our Platform also includes the massive data tracking of all aspects of the sales manager’s activities and customer engagement; integration with the industry gold standards CRM systems (MS Dynamics and Salesforce) and the list of other valuable connections (Gong, Slack, Office 365, Gmail, Google Drive, iCloud, DropBox, etc.).
We embrace transparent processes, which is why we follow Agile methodology and work in two-week sprints.
Stack of Technologies:
Core: Java 8-14, Spring, SQL;
Microservices: Spring Boot, REST API;
Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, Redshift;
Unit/Integration tests: JUnit, Mockito, Testcontainers;
Tools: Docker, Gradle;
AWS Stack: S3, SQS, SNS, etc.
About the role
As a Senior Java developer, you will participate in development of microservices, resolving highload challenges, and work with Audio/Video, and large volumes of data. Also you will:
• Analyze requirements, clarification, tasks decomposition, and time estimation;
• Participation in development and support of the platform with microservice architecture;
• Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement;
• Participation in the design and implementation of Java-based products and solutions;
• Development of Unit, Integration and Acceptance tests;
• Creation of development-related documentation;
• Active participation in Scrum development/process.
• 4+ years of experience in development;
• Strong knowledge of Java 8, Spring, RestAPI, Amazon, MySql, SQL, Tests;
• Will be a plus understanding and skills in AWS Stack, Docker;
• Good knowledge and practical use of agile software development methodologies preferably Scrum.
• Approachability and open-mindedness;
• Ability for teamwork;
• The ability for decision making;
• Experience in effort estimates.
• Strong opportunities for professional and career growth - Meetups, TechClubs, Professional Library and more;
• Challenging tasks with a friendly experienced team;
• Flat hierarchy without micromanagement — our doors are open, and all teammates are approachable;
• Direct communication with stakeholders and the ability to influence product development;
• Up to 50% compensation of educational courses and conferences price for professional growth;
• Free English classes and The Business English Course;
• 23 business days leave and medical Covid support;
• Legal and accounting support;
• Regular team events and activities;
• Gifts for significant life events.
About the Company:
Techstack is a full-stack development company that works on products that matter and creates craft solutions for businesses and people.
We are not solo players, but a band with common goals to shift our expertise and get better things.
Now we are 100+ high-skilled specialists, and we keep growing as a team and as professionals.